’’اردوروزناموں کے کالموں کے موضوعات کا جائزہ‘‘

Authors

  • رضوان طاہر شعبہ ابلاغ عامہ، جامعہ کراچی
  • ڈاکڻر نوید اقبال انصاری شعبہ ابلاغ عامہ، جامعہ کراچی

Keywords:

Columnists Opinion Leaders, Ata ul Haq Qasmi, Hassan Nisar, Hamid Mir, Zahida Hina, Javed Chuhdry, Orya Maqbool Jan

Abstract

Columnists are considered as one of the most important opinion leaders, they provide information and awareness through their writeups. Some columnists write on political issues but sometimes they cover different issues as well as as a result they ignore some other and important topics. By using content analysis method in this study we have concluded the data of columns of October 2002 by six major urdu columnist, Ata ul Haq Qasmi, Hassan Nisar, Hamid Mir, Zahida Hina, Javed Chuhdry and Orya Maqbool Jan.The results and finding of this study indicates that the political topics of the columns are 76.92% and the rest of column of different topics are 23.07%.Our research will be helpful to know about the tendency of our columnists by some other important characteristics, like freshness of content and current and other topics. This study analysis that every columnists is not to choose every topic. They choose and express their opinion on their field of expertise, interest or like or dislikes.

Downloads

Published

2022-06-30

How to Cite

طاہر ر., & انصاری ن. ا. (2022). ’’اردوروزناموں کے کالموں کے موضوعات کا جائزہ‘‘. Pakistan Journal of Media Sciences, 3(1), 1–49. Retrieved from https://media-sciences.com/index.php/pjms/article/view/96

Issue

Section

Articles in Urdu